Spring naar bijdragen

Aanbevolen berichten

Remember, remember the fifth of November,

gunpowder, treason and plot,

I see no reason why gunpowder treason

should ever be forgot.

Ik vond dat een vreselijke film:O maar ik was ook 12 toen ik heb zag,, helemaal getraumatiseerd na die filmXD maar die quote van Remember, remember the fifth of November, is me altijd bij geblevenXD

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites
  • Antwoorden 83
  • Created
  • Laatste antwoord

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Scarface (1983). Tony Montana(Al Pacino): I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

The Godfather(1972).Don Corleone(Marlon Brando):I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse

American Psycho(2000)Patrick Bateman(Christian Bale) One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her and date her.' The other side says, 'I wonder what her head would look like on a stick?

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites
  • 1 month later...

Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Aflevering waarin Buffy gedachtes van anderen kan horen.

Xander: (What am I gonna do? I think about sex all the time. Sex. Help. 4 times 5 is 30. 5 times 6 is 32. Naked girls. Naked women. Naked Buffy. Oh stop me.)

Buffy: "God Xander! Is that all you think about?"

Xander: "Actually...bye!"

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites
  • 10 months later...

But if that's the case, the next time you find yourself in need of salvation, may I suggest that you drop to your knees and you pray? Because from here on, your only hope will be divine intervention from the heavenly father himself because your earthly father is finished with you!

Da's klare taal _O-

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites
  • 5 months later...

Evan Almighty vond ik een heel mooie film !

God: [posing as a waiter named Al Mighty] I love that story, Noah and the Ark. You know, a lot of people miss the point of that story. They think it’s about God’s wrath and anger. They love it when God gets angry.

Joan: What is the story about, then? The ark?

God: Well, I think it’s a love story about believing in each other. You know, the animals showed up in pairs. They stood by each other, side by side, just like Noah and his family. Everybody entered the ark side by side.

Joan: But my husband says God told him to do it. What do you do with that?

God: Sounds like an opportunity. Let me ask you something. If one prays for patience, do you think God gives them patience? Or does he give them the opportunity to be patient? If they pray for courage, does God give them courage, or does he give them opportunities to be courageous? If one prayed for their family to be closer, you think God zaps them with warm, fuzzy feelings? Or does he give them opportunities to love each other? Well, I got to run. A lot of people to serve. Enjoy. (Waves his arm and as he leaves Joan looks in shock to see her plate refilled without God having to leave and fill it)

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites
  • 1 month later...

Mogen quotes uit series ook?

Zo niet, dan zie ik de post wel verdwijnen. Zo ja:

Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going into work? A business big enough that it could be listed on the NASDAQ goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

BrBa.

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

We hebben cookies op je apparaat geplaatst om de werking van deze website te verbeteren. Je kunt je cookie-instellingen aanpassen. Anders nemen we aan dat je akkoord gaat. Lees ook onze Gebruiksvoorwaarden en Privacybeleid