But by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’ “

[Matthew 4:4]

--------------------------------------------------------------

Who Do You Choose?

Here is wisdom:

Who you choose, not what you choose, is the answer,

For who you choose defines what you do.

And whosoever chooses another, and not Me in truth,

Has chosen themselves, and has done according to their own will.

Mature Faith

Blessed are those who answer, “Yes, Lordâ€,

For their faith is revealed.

Blessed are those who pray, “Your will be done, Lordâ€,

For they have great trust.

Blessed are those who say, “Amen, Lordâ€,

At all times and in every season, for they have understood.

Blessed are those who know, I AM WHO I AM...

They shall have peace.

Prayers of The Sincere in Heart

Jesse’s prayer request: Timothy, please pray that pride won’t become an issue for me, because I just wanna walk with YahuShua only.

[The Lord answered] In your request is wisdom... For those of a sincere heart, whose prayer is to flee from pride, have received of their request already, in the asking... Whereby they have also begun to build up a hedge about themselves, because of their intent... Says The Lord.

What is Pure?

Giving thanks to God, in My name, is pure worship,

Yet the wicked man demands honor for himself.

The heart of a child is pure,

Yet the heart of the mature is corrupted...

Says The Lord YahuShua.

Serving Others in Love

By serving others in love, putting their needs before your own...

And by sacrificing your own self, your desires, your wants,

Your will, your body, even your very life...

Will you learn what it truly means to wash each other’s feet...

Says The Lord.

The Spirit of Truth Brings Conviction

Trent asked The Lord this question, regarding Luke 15:11-32: Have I become hard like the older son?... Lord, let it not be so! Have I put my hand to tasks, and forgotten to build up compassion for those who have gone astray? Is this story meant to convict me, Lord?... For I do not want to depart from Your heart.

[The Lord answered] If your heart is convicted, then has it not also given answer to your prayer already, revealing the Spirit which dwells within you, to what sort it is?... For only The Spirit of Truth will bring conviction unto righteousness... Bearing much fruit in The Beloved... Says The Lord.

YaHuWaH is One... And His Word, One

Regarding this wisdom, which The Lord gave to Timothy and his wife: The Old Testament is The Father revealing Himself, while pointing to The Son. The New Testament is The Son revealing Himself while pointing to The Father, also fulfilling the Messianic prophecies of the Old Testament in Himself. The Letters are The Father and The Son revealing themselves as One, even as the Word of God is one, with The Letters being the culmination of the whole... Not separate, but one. Therefore, to reject any part of The Lord’s Word is to reject the whole... The three books are one... One on-going testament to God’s glory.

Thus says The Lord: Those, who receive of Me, begin to see with eyes wide open, with the deafness of their ears healing quickly. Yet those, who have not received, rely upon the spirit of men to discern, and stumble greatly... Rejecting My Word spoken to this generation, while at the same time polluting My Word from aforetime, firmly securing the veil which remains atop their heads... Covering their faces, in an attempt to hide their shame, says The Lord.

Touching the Heart of God

The hard of heart have no knowledge, even all revelation is hidden from their eyes. Yet one who shares in My cup, weeping heavily upon My chest, has touched the heart of God... Sincere tears open the door to My fullness, yet a hard heart is a locked door.

Who You Are

Who you are at home reveals the person you remain... Do not be as the hypocrite, who has two faces, for I see all your doings and know your hearts.

Therefore, again I tell you, who you are at home is who you are... By a man’s actions is his heart revealed, and by his mouth is he defined before others.

Stop Lying to Your Children

(Regarding Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and the like)

No lie is of The Truth... Yet young children are of the truth, and remain with Me and in Me. Even now I call to them, for My lambs know My voice... And that which came from Me, must soon return to Me.

Therefore, strive according to the Truth and that love, which I am. And in no way speak lies to your children, for this is sin. Rather feed them with The Bread from Heaven, the bread which I am... The Way, The Truth, The Life. For this alone is pleasing to God. Anything to the contrary is of the world and the evil one, no matter its disguise... Says The Lord.

Revelation is Greater Than Knowledge

While praying about all those who have discounted The Lord’s words in the Letters, who think they have attained such great knowledge, thinking they know all things to do with The Lord, The Lord spoke and said...

“The knowledge they possess is earthly, but I am heavenly.

Their knowledge is in the dark, from below, but I am from above.

Their knowledge is passing away, but I abide eternally...

Says He, who dwells in the unapproachable light.â€

Narrow is the Way

Very narrow is the way!...

Yet look how easily a little child passes through.

Men and women of this world, you stand too tall, your girth is too wide... Lose this height therefore, and bow down, for you are puffed up.

As fatted cattle you have become meet for the slaughter. Therefore, refuse all this rotten food fed to the masses, and eat no more from these filthy plates served in the churches of men. Rather partake of the food I will give you... And be satisfied.

For I tell you, until you decrease in the world’s eyes,

And are humbled in your own,

You shall by no means pass through...

For the first harvest shall be lowly...

Of the lowly...

Says The Lord.

The Meek and the Foolish

The wise are quiet and know when to speak,

And the humble are barely noticed...

Yet the prideful announce themselves as with a trumpet,

And the plight of the slothful is made plain by their complaint.

The True Jew

This question was asked: What is the definition of a Jew?

Thus says The Lord: The definition of a true Jew is this... YahuShua...

Therefore all those, in whom I dwell, are Jews indeed... For they are true, even as I am true... Let none, therefore, bring even one railing accusation against MY olive tree, says The Lord!

What is Faith?

Faith is believing I AM WHO I AM... And that I am able to perform it. Faith can by no means be attained, nor can one grab hold of it by human means.

There are works done without faith, which are dead; and a faith which has works, which is also dead. Yet your faith came by My works, which enabled you to believe I AM WHO I AM. And all good works, which come forth from you, are My works also.

Therefore, if one is to be healed in accordance with My will, that same one must surrender to Me and My will, making no effort to increase their faith by human power, as a means to a desired end...

Rather they acquiesce....

Knowing that all things will be done

In their proper time and season,

According to the love of their Father...

Doubting nothing.

Trust, Obey, and Love

This is what I say to you:

Trust with abandonment...

Obey without expectation...

And love without condition...

For in this shall you truly know Me,

With your faith progressing quickly toward perfection.

http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=Words_To_Live_By..._More_Words_of_Wisdom_From_The_Lord%2C_Our_God_and_Savior

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites
  • Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

We hebben cookies op je apparaat geplaatst om de werking van deze website te verbeteren. Je kunt je cookie-instellingen aanpassen. Anders nemen we aan dat je akkoord gaat. Lees ook onze Gebruiksvoorwaarden en Privacybeleid