Spring naar bijdragen

Christian Hardcore Mixtape

Aanbevolen berichten

Voor de mensen die van Hardcore houden heb ik een Christelijke mixtape gemaakt.

Hier is de tracklist met ook gelijk de lyrics erbij:

1) DJ Flubbel - Intro (Christian Hardcore)

"The sound of Your thunder was in the whirlwind; The lightnings lit up the world; The earth trembled and shook."

2) Evil Activities - Pray For Me

"And what tomorrow has in store. We can never be sure so all we can do is... pray (pray for me!) Deliver me from my enemies, oh God. Defend me from those that rise up against me. Deliver me from the work of iniquity. And save me from the Bloody Man. Because of your strength, while I walked upon Thee and cause me to escape and climb Thine air internal. The name shall endure forever, the name shall be continued as long as the sun. Men shall be blessed in Him. All nations shall call Him blessed. Lord bless us... (pray for me!) In Your name I pray: Save me, oh Lord. Pray, the Lord forgive me; Pray He guides me by for what I'm 'bout to go through.

3) D-Morphian - Enemy & Evil

"Why do bad things happens to good people? This is a very real issue. You have gone through pain, you have gone through the loss of a child. You're going through illness, you've had suffer You've seen the loved ones who've gone through pain. And you want to know why. And I really wish I could to stand up here today and give you the perfect answer from God on this issue, but I can't. Why didn't God barely create a world where there was no evil and suffering in the first place? And the answer to that is: He did. He did Genesis 131 says: God saw all he had made. And it was very good"

4) PCP - Zombie

"It is the original breath , it is the whisper of unremitting demand. What do you still want to be said of the singer? What do you think you can still draw from my lips? Exact presence that no fantasy can represent. Purveyor of the old secret, alive with the blood that boils again (And) is pulsing where the rhythm is torn apart. Another head hangs lowly, Child is slowly taken. And the violence caused such silence, Who are we mistaken? But you see, it's not me, it's not my family. In your head, in your head they are fighting. With their tanks and their bombs and their bombs and their guns. In your head, in your head, they are crying... In your head, in your head. Zombie, zombie, zombie. Hey, hey, hey. What's in your head. In your head. Zombie, zombie, zombie. SO GET UP!

5) DJ Paul Elstak - Go!

"Go!"

6) Dj Outblast- Master's Symphony

"The song they sing is called: O, Fortuna"

7) DJ Flubbel - Prince of Egypt

I am the God of your ancestors, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. What do you want with me? I have seen the oppression of my people in Egypt and have heard their cry. So I have come down to deliver them out of slavery and bring them to a good land. A land flowing with milk and honey. And so, unto Pharaoh, I shall send... you! But there is one thing he cannot take away from you: your faith. Believe, for we will see God's wonders.

8) D-Morphian - Make some Noise

"Hit me, hit me, Hit me with a hard twenty. Are you gonna start? At the count of three, I want everybody in the place to be; To make some noise if ya down with me. One, two, three, Hit me with a hard twenty!

9) Triax & D-Ceptor - Here They Come

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. Here they come! We've been through hell getting here. Now we're at the last mile. Let's make this count. You ready to get it on? When we start this tape, get ready. Music gonna be incredibly good. Everyone ready for this shit? Hey, you ready to get it on? Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil. Oh shit, back it up, here they come!"

10) Evil Activities - Nobody said it was Easy

"Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry. You don't know how lovely you are. I had to find you, tell you I need you. Tell you I set you apart. Nobody said it was easy. It's such a shame for us to part. Nobody said it was easy. No one ever said it would be this hard. Oh, take me back to the start. Nobody said it was easy. Oh, take me back to the start"

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

Thanks Paul! Het is iets waar je wel van moet houden. Ik ben zelf meer producer, maar ik vond dat het tijd werd van een mixtape op youtube. En wie weet kan ik het ooit een keertje draaien op een hardcore feest. Zou wel cool zijn... :D

@ Olorin, dat is idd de hardcore rock; maar de mix van mij is Hardcore House (gabber).

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

Mix technisch vind ik het niet zo goed in elkaar zitten. Overgangen zijn vrij abrupt elke keer, dat vind ik nooit zo mooi. Ik vind de overgang van 2 naar 3 niet goed lopen, het basritme is niet gelijk en daar had je meer de bas weg kunnen halen ten favure van nummer 3. Verder is de keuze tussen tekst en de house in goede balans.

Gabber is het in ieder geval totaal niet. :P

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites
  • Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

We hebben cookies op je apparaat geplaatst om de werking van deze website te verbeteren. Je kunt je cookie-instellingen aanpassen. Anders nemen we aan dat je akkoord gaat. Lees ook onze Gebruiksvoorwaarden en Privacybeleid