Spring naar bijdragen

Aanbevolen berichten

https://medium.com/@ricardomatse/do-you-really-know-god-and-jesus-e7cbd553274a

You say you know God and Jesus?
Do you realize who these characters in the bible really are? Do you know the relationship they have to each other?? Do you know their true names?  
Well I will tell you, if you are humble enough to listen, The knowledge I have is not of myself, Yah showed it to me. I'm just the messenger,  [...] 

Deception of Baal (The Lord)
Scripture says that the old serpent, called the Devil and HaSatan, has deceived the whole
world: "And the great dragon was thrown out, that serpent of old, called the Devil or Ha Satan,
leads all the world astray." (Rev. 12:9) Do you realize just how deep that deception is?
Scripture explicitly tells us that salvation comes in only one exclusive name: "And there is no
Salvation in anyone else, for there is no other name under the heaven given among men by
which we need to be saved." (Acts 4:12) ????? (Yahusha) means: ???? (Yahuah) Saves
Is it not evident then, according to the above quoted verse, that if HaSatan wants to keep us
from being saved or delivered, all he has to do is to deceive us into calling on another name
rather than the one exclusive name that has been given for that very purpose by our Creator?
Now surely, if there is only one name given, how can professed believers say that it doesn’t
matter what name they call on? Are they not deceived by that serpent, HaSatan the Devil, if
they are calling on any other name than that one exclusive name that was given by our
Creator Himself? Surely you can see that the only answer to our questions is yes, the whole
World has most definitely been deceived!

WHO IS BAAL?
To find the answer to this question, a good place to begin is using the Strong’s Hebrew
Dictionary.
#1167 ba’al, bah’al; from 1166; a master; hence a husband, or (fig.) owner (often used with
another noun in modification of this latter sense):- + archer, + babbler, + bird, captain, chief
man, + confederate, + have to do, + dreamer, those to whom it is due, + furious, those that
are given to it, great, + hairy, he that hath it, have, +horseman, husband, lord, man, + married,
master, person, + sworn, they of.
Now, if these were the only uses of the word Baal, then we really wouldn't worry, Because
even Scripture reveals that HWHY (Yahuah) was a husband to Israel (Isa. 54:5; Jer. 31:32).
This in Hebrew, would be, " HWHY (Yahuah) is baal to Israel." Thus, baal is used in a good
sense. But this is not the only usage of the word, as we shall show.
#1168 ba’al, bah’al; the same as 1167; Baal, a Phoenician deity:-Baal, (plur.) Baalim.
Here we find another Baal, a bad one, a false deity. Can we find out more about this false
deity? Yes, let me quote page 1212 in the Explanatory Notes of The Scriptures:
Ba’al: This word it seems, gradually became a proper name. A similar Semitic word derives
from the Aryan root Bhal, which means "to shine," according to some.
According to W. H. Roscher’s well-known lexicon of mythology, Ba’al (Bel, Belos) was the
ancestral and national deity of the Semites, and says that Ba’al was the founder of Babel
(Babylon), according to secular history. He is identified with Zeus, Jupiter, Ammon, Asshur,
Assur, Kronos, and Bel-Marduk.
Morris Jastrow, Max Müller, and W. H. Roscher all three agree: Baal is the Babylonian sun
deity. The Ba’als of the nations were sun deities, and Ba’al worship means sun worship.
[...]
Jeremiah 51:44 King James Version (KJV)
44 And I will punish Bel in Babylon, and I will bring forth out of his mouth that which he hath swallowed up: and the nations shall not flow together any more unto him: yea, the wall of Babylon shall fall. [...]

Now, would ???? (Yahuah) appreciate it if we called Him after the name of a false deity? A
closer look at a couple of Scriptures will answer that question easily! Let us see just what the
Mind of ???? (Yahuah) is in regards to the above question.

[...] Exodus 23:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.  [...]

[...] Jeremiah 23:26-27 King James Version (KJV)
26 How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;

27 Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal. [...]

[...] Hosea 2:16-17 King James Version (KJV)
16 And it shall be at that day, saith the Lord, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.

17 For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name. [...]

[...] Joshua 23:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 That ye come not among these nations, these that remain among you; neither make mention of the name of their gods, nor cause to swear by them, neither serve them, nor bow yourselves unto them: [...]

???? (Yahuah) has explicitly spoken to us, by the above verses of Scripture, not to mention
the name of the other mighty ones, even to the point that they not be heard coming out of our
lips. So ???? (Yahuah) would not be pleased if we called Him by the name of any other
mighty one! So ???? (Yahuah) would not be pleased if we called Him Baal in the bad sense.
But, how is it that we can call Him Baal (The Lord) in a good sense and be right, but yet use
the same word, and it be in a wrong sense, causing ????'s (Yahuah's) anger to burn against
us? What is the answer to this apparent contradiction of ????'s (Yahuah's) word?
There were many variations in which BAAL is known, such as the Sun God (Sunday God),
the God of fertility (Easter), and Beelzebub, or the lord of flies".
Baal is a Christian demon. According to Christian demonology, Baal was ranked as the
first and principal king in Hell, ruling over the East. According to some authors Baal is a Duke,
with (66) sixty-six legions of demons under his command. The term "Baal" is used in various
ways in the Old Testament, with the usual meaning of Lord, Master, or Owner. It came to
sometimes mean the local pagan god of a particular people, and at the same time all of
the idols of the land. It is also found in several places in the plural Baalim, or Baals (Judges
2:11, 10:10).
During the English Puritan period, Baal was either compared to HaSatan or considered his
main assistant. "Baʿal" can refer to any god and even to human officials; in some texts it is
used as a substitute for Hadad, a god of the rain, thunder, fertility and agriculture, and
the lord of Heaven.
THE LAND OF BAAL GAD
[...] Joshua 11:16-17 King James Version (KJV)
16 So Joshua took all that land, the hills, and all the south country, and all the land of Goshen, and the valley, and the plain, and the mountain of Israel, and the valley of the same;

17 Even from the mount Halak, that goeth up to Seir, even unto Baalgad in the valley of Lebanon under mount Hermon: and all their kings he took, and smote them, and slew them. [...]
[...] Joshua 12:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 And these are the kings of the country which Joshua and the children of Israel smote on this side Jordan on the west, from Baalgad in the valley of Lebanon even unto the mount Halak, that goeth up to Seir; which Joshua gave unto the tribes of Israel for a possession according to their divisions; [...]
[...] Joshua 13:5 King James Version (KJV)
5 And the land of the Giblites, and all Lebanon, toward the sunrising, from Baalgad under mount Hermon unto the entering into Hamath. [...]
Have you noticed that in each of the above quoted texts reference is made to a place called
Baal Gad? Just what and where was this place called Baal Gad? Let’s again go to the
Strong’s Hebrew Dictionary for the answer.
#1171 Baal Gad, bah’al gawd; from 1168 and 1409; Baal of Fortune: Baal Gad, a place in
Syria: Baal-gad.
Now that wasn’t much of an answer was it? We still haven’t found out who or what Baal of
Fortune was. Let us dig deeper to find out the truth by looking up the reference that was given
under Strong’s #1409 for more light.
#1409 gad, gawd; from 1464 (in the sense of distributing); fortune: troop.
The Baal Principality (god of 1,000 faces)
Baal (Sun god): Bel, Apollo, Zeus, Marduk, Ahura-Mazda, Osiris, Tammuz, Dagon,
Prometheus, Jupiter, Nimrod, Mithra (“Another Jesus” and “The Anti-Christ”), Ra, Lucetius,
Dyaus, Dionysus, Hermes, Adonis, Pan, Hades, Eros, Uranus, Gaea, Assur, Merodach,
Ninus, Shamas, Zeus-Belus, Bacchus
Queen of Heaven (Moon & Sun goddess): Mother of God (and child), The Great Mother,
Ashtaroth, Artemis, Aphrodite, Juno, Lilith, Minerva, Columbia, Nike, Astarte, Athena, Beltis,
Diana, Isis (Horus), Anahita, Inanna, Tanat, Ishtar, Cybele, Mylitta, Hathor, Kali
Leviathan: Neptune, Poseidon, Tiamet, King of Children of Pride
WORD GAMES
????? (Yahusha) told us searching for truth would be like searching for hidden treasure?
(Mt. 13:44) Hidden treasure is not normally found just lying on top of the ground, you have to
dig to find it?
Strong’s #1409 reveals this false deity—Baal of fortune! Actually
[...]
Isaiah 65:11-12 King James Version (KJV)
11 But ye are they that forsake the Lord, that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for that troop, and that furnish the drink offering unto that number.

12 Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.
[...]
If you have a KJV Bible, you will find for Gad it says "that troop" (Strong’s #1409). In fact
many Bibles have center or side column references that inform the readers that Gad (that
troop) is a false deity!
This can also be discovered by looking at Strong’s #1408:
#1408 Gad, gad; a var. of 1409; Fortune, a Bab. Deity: that troop.
Here is where HaSatan has played word games to deceive the whole world into worshipping
a false Babylonian deity of Fortune! But who is really being worshipped behind the name of
this ancient idol Baal-Gad? And how has HaSatan accomplished this so easily? Word Games!
Remember [...] Acts 4:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. [...]
Remember that Intro
????? (Yahusha) also said, [...] John 5:43 King James Version (KJV)
43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. [...]

Notice under Strong’s #1167, one of the definitions of the word Baal into English is lord!
BAAL ZEBUWB OR BEELZEBOUL
#1176 Baal Zebuwb, bah’al zeb-oob; from 1168 and 2070; Baal of (the) fly; Baal-zebub, a
special deity of the Ekronites: Baal-Zebub. A Name of Satan
Remember when the Pharisees called ????? (Yahusha) the Messiah Beelzebub (Mat.
10:25) and claimed that He cast out the demons by the prince of demons (Mat. 12:24, 27;
Mk. 3:22; Lk. 11:15, 18, 19). Well, now go to Strong’s Greek #954 and be ready for a shock!
#954 (Greek) Beelzeboul, beh-el-zeb-ool’; of Chald. Or. [by parody upon 1176]; dung-god;
Beelzebul, a name of Satan: Beelzebub.
GAD, GAWD, GOD
Are you beginning to see that Baal = lord or LORD or master and that Baal is none other than
HaSatan himself?! But coupled with HaSatan’s title of Baal which equals lord, or Lord, or
LORD, or master is the word Gad. Gad meant Fortune or that troop. Could the old saying
about a person selling their soul to HaSatan have any bearing here? HaSatan will give you a
fortune for your soul, but once you have sold it to him, he will usually double cross you and
take your life (soul) away! How many troops of lost souls does HaSatan have through his
deceptions?!
Notice how the Masorites vowel pointed the word Gad in Hebrew in 1409 like this: ד :When pointed likeDג :When
pointed like this, the word is pronounced Gawd or God or god in Hebrew. Now if we translate
Baal Gad into English what does it become? Does it not become LORD GOD? Or lord god?
Or Lord God? The capitalization doesn’t change the sound of the word in any way and even
so the fact is Baal Gad is the Lord God who is Lord HaSatan or Master Satan!
Let me quote another explanatory note from pages 1214-1215 of The Scriptures: Gad: Apart
from Gad, the son of Ya’aqob (Jacob) there was another "Gad." The astrologers of Babel
called Jupiter (Zeus) by the name "Gad." He was also well known among the Canaanites (the
Kena’anites) where his name was often coupled with Baal, Baal Gad, which according to the
Massoretic vowel pointing in the book of Yahusha (Joshua) is pronounced: Baal God. This
same name is discovered in the ancient Germanic languages as Gott, Goda, Gode, God,
Gud, Gade. And searching further back into its Indo-Germanic (Indo-European) roots, we find
that it traces back to the word GHODH, which means "union" even "sexual union." No wonder
this meaning is still evident in the Dutch and German gode. It is also not difficult to see it in
the English "gadfly" and "gadding about."
It is no wonder then that HaSatan was termed Baal Zebuwb in Hebrew and Beel Zeboul in
Greek! So we have seen that both mean "Lord of the flies" (See Brown, Driver & Briggs
Hebrew Lexicon to the Old Testament under 1176).
How ironic that HaSatan was pictured as a gadfly or as one who gads about! A look at the
definition of these two words in Webster’s New World Dictionary is quite revealing:
gad·fly n., pl. flies’ [GAD² + FLY²] 1. a large fly that bites livestock 2. One who annoys others.
gad·a·bout n. a person who gads about; restless seeker after fun, etc.
Gad¹ (gad) [Heb. gadh, lit., fortune] Bible 1. The seventh son of Jacob 2. The tribe of Israel
descended from him
Gad² (gad) interj. [euphemism for GOD] [also g-] a mild oath or expression of surprise,
disgust, etc.
gad¹ (gad) vi. gad’ded, gad’ding [LME gadden, to hurry, perhaps back-formation < gadeling,
companion in arms < OE. gædeling: for IE. Base see GATHER] to wander about in an idle or
restless way, as in seeking amusement—n. an act of gadding: chiefly in the phrase on (or
upon) the gad, gadding about—gad’der n.
Now let’s compare the meanings here with Isaiah 65:11 where Gad has been translated as
"that troop." 1. A troop is defined as a group of persons, animals, or, formerly, things; herd,
flock, band, etc. 2. Loosely, a great number; lot 3. A body of soldiers 4. A subdivision of a
cavalry regiment that corresponds to a company of infantry 5. A unit of Boy Scouts or Girl
Scouts under an adult leader 6. [Archaic] a group of actors; troupe, etc. (Webster’s New
World Dictionary).
These definitions would cause the meaning of this word to fall in the category of gad¹ in the
sense of "gather" which is why the translators rendered Gad as "that troop." Gad¹
corresponds with the meaning of the deity of fortune which also was ???? (Yahuah’s)
intended purpose for using the word, while Gad² ties it all together in the sense of a
"euphemism for God."
In the book of Job, when HaSatan appeared with the sons of Alahym before ???? (Yahuah),
he was asked, "Whence comest thou?" HaSatan’s answer was, "From going to and fro in the
earth, and from walking up and down in it." (Job. 1:7, 2:2) HaSatan as Baal-Zebub (Lord of
flies) does exactly what a gadfly and a gadabout does. He is a restless seeker after fun. He
goes to and fro, up and down seeking to annoy others (especially man, but also ????
(Yahuah)).
HaSatan does have a terrible bite, and he can be very annoying too, just like a gadfly! Also he
gads about looking for souls to devour and it must be a lot of fun for him to deceive and cause
so much misery and suffering upon humanity. (Job 1 & 2; 1 Pet. 5:8). No wonder James
Strong said that Beelzeboul was a name for HaSatan (Strong’s #954 Greek Dictionary).
So what have we learned from our study of a few Scriptures using the inspired Hebrew
language and a few Greek words? We have learned that God was originally the name of an
idol once worshipped in Babel (Babylon). It was later spread throughout the land of Canaan
being picked up by the Canaanites and adopted by the children of Yisrael (Israel) when they
went into apostasy!
We also have learned, from Isa. 65:11-12, the shocking truth that many of ???? (Yahuah’s)
people have been tricked into forsaking ???? (????) for this pagan idol by HaSatan
playing "word games". (Jer. 2:10-13)
The saddest part of all is that behind this pagan idol called Baal Gad (Lord God) stands the
real being who is worshipped by the whole Christian world—HaSatan himself! (Isa. 14:12-17;
Eze. 28:1-9; 2 Thes. 2:3-12). Yes, Christians are awaiting a final anti-Christ to come, but do
not realize he is already in their midst and worshipped! Christians are preparing a feast table
for God—HaSatan; and they don’t even know it, and wouldn’t believe it even if you told them!
Christians just don’t realize who stands behind the idol and its name to receive its praise and
worship (Lev. 17:7; Dt. 32:17; Ps. 106:37; 2 Chron. 11:15; 1Cor. 10:21-22).
Baal Gad is the LORD God of the Christians; but don’t try to tell them I told you so, because
they wouldn’t believe it even if you showed it to them straight out of the Hebrew Scriptures!
But if you are a Christian, and you see the truth herein presented, what should you do about
it? The Scriptures have the answer:
 [...] Acts 17:30 King James Version (KJV)
30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: [...]

“Baal” in the dictionary is Hebrew and means “The Lord”. So since JESUS is LORD does this
tells us who JESUS (Christ) really is, "BAAL"?

[...] Matthew 7:22-23 King James Version (KJV)
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. [...]

"Ye that work Iniquity"
Breaker of
the Torah - 10 Commandments and Sabbaths)! [...]

[...] Hosea 6:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
6 Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.

2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth. [...]
Hosea 14:1-3 King James Version (KJV) 
14 O israel, return unto the Lord thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity.

2 Take with you words, and turn to the Lord: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips.

3 Asshur shall not save us; we will not ride upon horses: neither will we say any more to the work of our hands, Ye are our gods: for in thee the fatherless findeth mercy.[...]
[...] Hosea 14:4-9 King James Version (KJV)
4 I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him.

5 I will be as the dew unto Israel: he shall grow as the lily, and cast forth his roots as Lebanon.

6 His branches shall spread, and his beauty shall be as the olive tree, and his smell as Lebanon.

7 They that dwell under his shadow shall return; they shall revive as the corn, and grow as the vine: the scent thereof shall be as the wine of Lebanon.

8 Ephraim shall say, What have I to do any more with idols? I have heard him, and observed him: I am like a green fir tree. From me is thy fruit found.

9 Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? prudent, and he shall know them? for the ways of the Lord are right, and the just shall walk in them: but the transgressors shall fall therein. [...]

Yahusha will say to many he never knew them, because they were workers of iniquity,
Now do you know what it means to be a worker of iniquity?
Thats right, it means being lawless.. Greek word: Anomia

[...] Romans 6:1-2 King James Version (KJV)
6 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? [...] 

[...] 1 John 3:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. [...]

[...] Ecclesiastes 12:13 King James Version (KJV)  
13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. [...]

[...] Revelation 22:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. [...]

[...] 2 Esdras 7:37
GNTA
37 "Then God Most High will say to the nations that have been raised from the dead, "Look! I am the one whom you have denied and refused to serve; it is my commands that you have rejected. [...]

[...]2 Esdras 7:45-47 New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)
Only a Few Will Be Saved
45 I answered and said, “O sovereign Lord, I said then and[a] I say now: Blessed are those who are alive and keep your commandments! 46 But what of those for whom I prayed? For who among the living is there that has not sinned, or who is there among mortals that has not transgressed your covenant? 47 And now I see that the world to come will bring delight to few, but torments to many. [...]

[...] Revelation 14:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. [...]

[...] Revelation 12:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. [...]

[...] Revelation 12:17 King James Version (KJV)
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ [...]

Yahusha is the Son of Yah,
Yah send him to this world, so in the end he would die and carry the sins for whosoever believes in him,
Yahusha is not Yah himself,
Yahusha is the Son Of Yah.

Yahusha Came not to do his own will but the will of the one who send him, the will of his father who is Yah.
[...]  John 6:38 King James Version (KJV)
38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. [...] 

[...] Matthew 3:15-17 King James Version (KJV)
15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.

16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. [...]

[...] Matthew 17:1-5 King James Version (KJV)
17 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,

2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.

4 Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.

5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him. [...]

[...] Matthew 19:14-17 King James Version (KJV)
14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

15 And he laid his hands on them, and departed thence.

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. [...]

[...] John 6:38-39 King James Version (KJV)
38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. [...]

[...] Psalm 110:1 King James Version (KJV)
110 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. [...]

[...] Luke 22:69 King James Version (KJV)
69 Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God. [...]

[...] John 17:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
17 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. [...]

[...]
John 4:24 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. [...]

[...] Luke 24:38-39 King James Version (KJV)
38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?

39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. [...]

download (1).jpg

20121215-150625 (1).jpg

75412168_2340049062784783_488434766211710976_n.jpg

75557395_2340048526118170_3695072124092809216_n.jpg

Ik laat het even staan. Misschien kan je een korte NEDERLANDSE samenvatting geven wat je bedoelt? Ik denk dat ik wel weet wat je bedoelt en Ba-al betekent idd Heer. Dus de tekst heeft wel een duidelijke boodschap.

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

Een hoop Engelse tekst op een Nederlands forum.
Laat ik ook eens lappen tekst knippen en plakken, dat is een stuk eenvoudiger dan zelf tekst schrijven; maar als het eerste jouw manier van discussie voeren is, wil ik daar best in mee gaan.
Alhoewel ik eigenlijk vind dat echte discussie pas daar is, als mensen zelf onder woorden brengen wat ze denken.

Baäl (Hebreeuws בעל baʿal 'Heer' of 'Meester') was in het antieke Midden-Oosten en dan vooral in Syrië en Fenicië een van de vele goden van de donder, de storm, de regen en de oorlog. Behalve oorlogsgod was hij ook god van de vruchtbaarheid. Hij werd aanbeden door de Kanaänieten, de Feniciërs, de Arameeërs[1] en de Carthagers. Baäl betekent in feite de Heer in het Kanaänitisch en wordt dan ook vaak gevolgd door een eigennaam.[2] Het was de titel van de stadsvorst, aan wie het gezag in naam van de godheid werd verleend.

Baäl was het Kanaänitische en Fenicische woord voor Heer en in deze zin was een Baäl de koning onder de plaatselijke goden. Zo was er een Baäl Hadad, Baäl Melkart, Baäl Moloch, Baäl Zebub, enz. Vele steden en volkeren in het oude Kanaän hadden elk hun eigen streekgebonden Baäl, zo ook de Fenicische koloniën. In Ugarit heette hij bijvoorbeeld Hadad, maar deze werd ook gewoon met zijn titel van "Heer" Baäl genoemd. Baäl is een West-Semitisch woord; in het Oost-Semitisch is het overeenkomstige woord Bel en ook dat woord stond eenvoudig voor Heer.

De koning van een stad kreeg zelf de titel van 'Baäl' toebedeeld voor de duur van zijn ambt. Oorspronkelijk kreeg hij dit van de vertegenwoordigster van de godin tijdens een speciale ceremonie, de hieros gamos of het rituele huwelijk. Hij was daarom de zoon/minnaar van de Godin, en werd in die hoedanigheid ook Tammuz genoemd. De Baäl van Ugarit, Hadad, was uitgegroeid tot de machtigste in het gebied, maar bleef onder El.[3]

Baälat was de term om de koningin aan te duiden, die door haar afkomst de nieuwe Baäl zijn macht verleende.

De godsdienst heeft zich waarschijnlijk ontwikkeld uit nog eerdere vruchtbaarheidsriten. Dit is nog af te leiden uit de aandacht die uitging naar vruchtbaarheid voor het land, het vee en de vrouw. Eerbare vrouwen werden geacht een tijdje dienst als tempelvrouw te doen in de tempel van Baäl of van de godin. Het geld dat ze hiermee verdienden werd aan de tempel geschonken. Deze dienstbaarheid aan de tempel eindigde als de vrouw voor het eerst zwanger werd en zo haar vruchtbaarheid bewezen had. In oogsttijd werden er landbouwproducten en jongvee geofferd.

In het algemeen werd de god Baäl (die door de aardse Baäl, of stadsheer, werd vertegenwoordigd) als zoon van de hemelgod El gezien en was zijn moeder daarom Athirat. Zijn zus was Anat, die ook als zijn echtgenote werd gezien (vanaf 1000 v.Chr. was dat Ashtoreth), en Jammu en Motu zijn broers. Een van zijn epitheta was Wolkenrijder.

Fenicische en Punische namen als Hasdrubal en Hannibal bevatten ook een vorm van de naam Baäl : Bal; een andere variant van de naam Baäl (west-Semitisch) is Bel (oost-Semitisch). Hasdrubal betekent Baäl is helper en Hannibal betekent Glorie van Baäl.

De opgravingen in Ugarit hebben kleitabletten opgeleverd waarop de Kanaänitische mythologie is terug te vinden, meer bepaald in de zogenaamde Baälcyclus. Dit is een van de voornaamste mythologische cycli die zijn bewaard gebleven. Het thema is hier vooral de strijd om de macht en de vruchtbaarheid.

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baäl

bewerkt door Dat beloof ik
Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

Misschien interessant in uw research te mixen zijn de zonnegoden en de maangoden. Saturnus, shamash, hoort ook bij de zonnegoden. En de maan is dan opnieuw iets wat quasi niet te verklaren is. De maan is niet wat wij denken dat ze is. Volgens mij is de maan zelfs artificieel. 

(Hu)baal is de nachtgod van oorlog, afgebeeld op vlaggen met een maan. Ook de manier waarop de maan op die vlag  verduisterd is heeft een diepgaandere betekenis.

Het is werkelijk een geestelijke oorlog die nog steeds op aarde gaande is. Wie de deception doorziet ziet dat de duistere zijde zich verspreidde als een kanker en over deze wereld heerst. Het is uit op totale werelddominantie en wil iedereen daaraan onderwerpen. 

Het is een oorlog voor onze geest, onze ziel. We leven daarvan in de slotfase. Net zoals iedere wereldbeschaving voor ons die de mensheid aan diens tirannie poogde te onderwerpen is het nu aan ons. De mens gaat opnieuw te ver en daar zal een interventie op plaatsnemen waarna ieder oog en tong hetzelfde zal aanschouwen en spreken. 

De volgende generatie zal deze generatie wellicht als voorbeeld gebruiken hoe het niet moet. En denk dan maar zelf eens goed na waar het pas echt mis ging. We leven onder de toorn van de duivel en diens minions. Iedereen wordt binnenkort zelfs gechipt, als een huisdier dat eigendom van de staat is. Die op keer onder controle van het beest staat.

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites
Op 2-11-2019 om 12:27 zei Plume:

Die kaartjes die eraan blijken te hangen - zie bovenaan - vind ik zo raar. Als je erop klikt kom je bij het eerste bericht uit. Wat wil iemand daarmee bereiken? Wat stellen die kaartjes voor?

Dat zijn 'tags'; zoektermen. Als iemand een zoekterm intypt en deze komt overeen met één van die tags dan zal dit topic in de zoekresultaten tevoorschijn komen.

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites